Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Shirt Says it All.....

I was so nervous to take my dear friend’s maternity pictures this weekend! This is such a special time in their lives and I hope that I was able to capture it for them. I don’t know if I have ever prayed so much for anything in my life, like I did for her to get pregnant! She is the most deserving, nurturing and loving person that I know. She would do anything for anyone and her precious baby is the luckiest little guy to be able to call her momma!!








L & D,
I have a wonderful day with you both this weekend! I feel so privileged to be able to be apart of capturing these memories. Thank you so much. I can’t wait to snap away at Mr. Perry!! Watch out Perry here come the Paparazzi! You both hold a special spot in my heart! I love you both and I can’t wait to get the call!! I hope you enjoy your sneak peak….

1 comment:

lindz said...

You are amazing! These are absolutely perfect!! We love you!
Lindsay and David