Thursday, April 17, 2008

FREE SESSION

I received a HUGE print order a couple of days ago! In fact the largest one I have ever got so far and I decided to celebrate by paying it forward…so I would like to find the perfect candidate for it! For example a family or someone you know that deserves professional photographs and they would never be able to afford it on their own. It can be anyone, a family, a couple, a senior etc… I would love to treat them to a session!! And I will provide them with a complete album of 4x6’s, and a 16x20 wall print professional framed.
God has blessed me so much and I want to keep it going and share it with whoever you think deserves it! Please email me and tell me why your candidate deserves the free session by May 4th; we could even surprise a mom for Mother’s day. Try to really think about it and send me your best candidate. Thank you in advance! And keep paying it forward! =)

1 comment:

inez boutwell said...

Dear Mishelle,
I would like to moninate a deserving family. They are a family of six. This family has been through some very hard times, but they always come through with smiles on their faces. Their struggles have made them strong. They are the first ones to step in and offer help of any kind to anyone. They are truly an example of what we should all be striving toward. We have been on the receiving end of their help a couple of times, and they themselves don't have much, but they give out of what they do have and they give with a humble heart. Thank you for giving of your talents to preserve a moment in time for someone. Your pictures capture the true essence of those you photograph. I love that you are doing this.
The family: Lee and Christy Mock, Amanda, Jacob, Samuel & Gabrielle.

With much love,
inez boutwell