Friday, March 7, 2008

Addison turns One...



This was a very special session for me, Whitney (mom) is a very dear friend of mine…I have photographed her family 4 or 5 times but this was the first session without the Dad, Jeff. Only a few months ago he was killed while working on the job, he was a very dedicated, hard working electrician and loved what he did.
Whitney continues to amaze me every time I talk to her. To see her with the courage and drive that she has to make sure that her girls have the best lives possible makes me stop and realize anything is possible if you just believe in yourself.
Whitney, what you have accomplished in the past few months is amazing! You are amazing! I am so blessed and honored to call you my friend! Alright the tears are streaming now!! So…now on to Addi…She is so precious and I am so thankful to have shared our morning together! I hope you enjoy your portraits and I pray that they warm your heart and bring you joy every time you see them. Thanks again!!









1 comment:

Hays said...

That little girl belongs in a magazine. She is gorgeous. Great pictures Mishelle.